We welcome you to join the Food Action Society of the North Okanagan
Our members have a mission to improve local food security by cultivating a healthy, sustainable, regional food system through education and community action. We welcome both individual and organization/business members. Come join us and have a great time working together towards common goals.
The North Okanagan Food Charter reflects our community food values.
Our Constitution & Bylaws is our foundation.
Our Membership Policy
- Annual Membership Fees for individuals are $10. per year
- Annual Membership Fees for Organizations or Businesses are $25. per year
- Annual fees will be due on the the first day after the fiscal year end (October 31)
- New members joining more than six months after the year end (April) will pay one half of the annual fee
- New members joining more than nine months after the year end (July or later) will pay full price and be granted membership for the remainder of the year and the upcoming year.
There are numerous ways for Society members and community members to get involved on board committees. If you have an area of interest, Call us – (250) 275-8814 Leave a message and it will be directed to the best person to contact you about your specific interest. We’d love to hear from you.
Our Annual General Meeting (for the 2015 year) was held Feb.22nd.2016
The FASNO 2015/2016 Board of Directors
Chair, Juris Vinters
Vice Chair, Linda Boyd
Secretary, Marlene Lavin
Treasurers, Bruno Guenette